Solvents durable nanofiltration membranes
AMS solvent stable membranes can be operated in pure solvents or their mixtures. Applications include:
- Paint and coatings: purification of spent production line wash streams to allow recovery of valuable solvents and paints
- Pharmaceuticals: concentration and purification of pharmaceutical and intermediate products in solvent media
The list of tested solvents includes: Acetonitrile, Ethyl Acetate, Tetrahydrofuran (THF), Toluene, N-Methyl Pyrrolidone (NMP), Acetone, Dimethylformamide (DMF), Methylene Chloride and Alcohols.
Typical applications in this media include:
- Recovery of antibiotics and peptides
- Recovery of dissolved chemicals
- Purification of solvents
- Recovery of polymeric binders and pigment separation
- Recovery of dissolved catalysts
- Recycling of hydrocarbons in cleaning processes
Contact an AMS Technologies engineer to assist you with any separation needs you might have.